Wight 360 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wight 360 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 27th of November 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information ie: telephone number and possibly email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to ensuring that we are able to supply a proficient photography service
What we do with the information that we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website or photographic services according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect both online and offline.
This website uses completely anonymous data generated from Google Analytics to help us see the amount of visitors this website receives, the type of device used, ie: mobile, tablet or desktop, and from roughly where in the UK or worldwide you are searching from.
No third party plugins are used and no data is given or sold to any other company or person.
This anonymous information is used by us to help with the website design and implementation so that we can plan ahead with future changes to marketing this website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we am required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Wight 360, 33 Castle Street, East Cowes, Isle of Wight PO32 6RD.
If you believe that any information that we am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.